Thursday, April 12, 2007

Life is unfair (2)

It was in draft mode for a while. I decided to publish it since that was my life and the happiness once with me even it is unfinished:

I waited a while for the final result. I kept refreshing the online lab result, nothing new came out. I felt the time goes so slow. Or maybe we're just so eager to know the result. Einstein's theory of relativity has been proved again here. I can't wait for the next appointment 2 weeks later. I have to know NOW.
I emailed my doctor questioning the lab result. I kept refreshing my inbox and hope for a reply sitting there.
Finally, a message arrived at my inbox: " Yes, you're pregnant according to the test result."
Wow! what else can be more exciting than this? At the same time, I start to worry a lot: will everything be fine or not? How scare the delivery will be? Will I be a good mom and responsible for my baby? Will that be she or he? Oh, I do not really care about the answer to the last questions.
We went to buy prenatal vitamins immediately. After that, we are so exciting and can't stop smiling. In a word, I can not express how happy I am. We start to call our parents, since they're waiting for it for a while.
We decide that we have to move to a better school district. Even we do not have baby yet, we start to worry about his or her future. I can understand why people are willing to pay a lot for a good school district house for their kids now.
We go to pregnancy lessons. We collect a lot of information online and from books. We absorb every knowledge useful for our baby. Suddenly it is the only world we have.
That is just the start. It is thrilling feeling when we hear the heart beat from baby. Doctor printed out the picture of fetus. That tiny baby changed our whole world.

No comments: