Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pray for them! Hope for the miracle!

It's 3 days after the devastating quake. The death toll is still rising up, and a huge number of people still . buried underneath rubble. I can't look at those hell-like pictures any more.

Pray for them. I hope that miracle can happen! I wish it's just a scary dream.





Open your eyes! I was so touched by many many stories: teachers gave up their family, their children, even their own life to save the students; nurse kept saving lives while lost contact with her son. Whole nation is united no matter political positions. Shame on those people who claimed human rights all the time, but behave so cold to the disaster. I can't say how disappointed with the cold-hearted biased media: why you can only see the downsides? because that's your heart.

Life is so fragile. What can we do to help? .......

No comments: